January 2016 Surf Attendees Get an Exclusive First Look at Snows Cut™
New Super-Insulated, Portable Soft-cooler by DryCASE
Wilmington, NC – DryCASE is offering January Surf Expo 2016 attendees an exclusive first look at their latest waterproof development, the Snows Cut™ portable soft cooler. This 35 Liter super-insulated soft cooler is loaded with features and utility accessories including the company’s signature vacuum seal. The integrated 2-way purge valve releases trapped air inside the cooler creating an airtight seal that is proven to maximize ice retention. The valve also allows you to easily drain any excess liquid. The versatility and functionality of this soft cooler sets a new standard for what a soft cooler should be.
- Removable backpack shoulder harness for transporting on your back
- Traditional duffel bag carrying straps for over-the-shoulder carrying
- Side grip handles for hand carrying
- Clear, touchscreen-compatible waterproof zippered side pocket for smartphones
- Air Valve to remove air from inside the cooler, allowing ice to last longer
- Insulated horizontal middle divider that allows you to organize your pack contents
- Waterproof zippered front pocket for storage
- Insulated side mini-cooler pouch integrated for extra hot/cold storage
- Extra wide opening for fast and easy in-and-out access
- Removable carabineers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
“After getting great feedback from our retailers, we decided to put our advanced materials and design expertise to the test. We wanted to create an innovative soft cooler that was functional, versatile and user friendly.” says COO and head of product development Corey Heim “The result was a brilliant addition to our already popular product line.”
The Snows Cut™ cooler will not be released to the public until later this spring, but is on display at Surf Expo booth 2915. For more information or to pre order, contact the DryCASE sales department at 1-888-600-0379 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.