(Actual Underwater Testing Photo)
1. A special piece of color changing paper is inserted inside the DryCASE.
2. The DryCASE is fully submerged in to tank of water.
3. The DryCASE is removed from the water and carefully inspected, even the slightest indication of water inside the case the product is thrown away.
(Actual Air-Tight Testing Photo)
1. A pump is inserted into the DryCASE and the air is vacuumed out.
2. DryCASE is left sitting for 12 hours with the pump inside.
3. If the pump inflates at all (showing air has entered) then the DryCASE is thrown away.
DryCASE was recently tested by a world class 3rd Party Environmental Testing Laboratory confirming that DryCASE is waterproof to 100 Feet! But don’t take our word for it, check out the 3rd party test.