DryCASE A New Exhibitor at iCAST 2013
Wilmington, NC (June 2013) - DryCASE will be exhibiting the only waterproof case with a patented vacuum seal at this year's International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades, better known as ICAST, or the largest sportfishing trade show in the world.
The DryCASE is a flexible, crystal clear waterproof case that allows for complete use of your phone or music player while keeping it dry and clean. It is the only protective cover that allows for full touch-screen functionality because it vacuum-seals to electronics. The airtight seal guarantees that the contents of the bag will stay dry even when submerged 100 feet underwater. Every DryCASE comes with a buoyant neoprene armband that can attach to your arm or to the console of a boat.
Without a vacuum seal, there's no way to guarantee complete air and water impermeability, says Dr. Roy Archambault, CEO, and inventor. Plus, since the DryCASE is sealed against your portable electronic device, you can still use your touch screen and keyboard.
DryCASE will also be presenting at ICAST:
- DryBUDS fully submersible waterproof earbuds to plug into DryCASE
- DryBUDS Sport waterproof earbuds equipped with an over ear clip and built-in microphone
- DryCASE Tablet case large enough to fit your iPad, Kindle, or PC tablet
- NEW DryCASE Waterproof Backpack includes a one of a kind purge valve that allows the pack to inflate, compress and drain if using the backpack as a shower or cooler.
ICAST will kick off Tuesday, July 9th Friday, July 12th in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Las Vegas Convention Center. To get directions or to find DryCASE on the exhibitor list, go to icastfishing.org. Also, check out drycase.com to get more information on our waterproof products.
- Tags: Press Releases
- Mile High Themes Collaborator