DryCASE Introduces Waterproof Backpack
DRYCASE INTRODUCES WATERPROOF BACKPACK
Wilmington, NC (May 31, 2012) - DryCASE, the leader in vacuum-sealed waterproof technology, is pleased to introduce the DryCASE Waterproof Backpack.
Made from marine grade waterproof vinyl fabric and designed for those who want to keep their belongings dry while enjoying water sports and the outdoors, the DryCASE Waterproof Backpack features the following:
- 100% Waterproof Main Compartment
- Water Resistant Zippered Outer Storage
- External Zippered Mesh Pocket for Your Wet Gear
- Mesh Side Pocket/ Drink Bottle Holder
- Two Way Valve for inflation or compression
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Top Hold Handles
- Waist/ Hip Support
- Lower Back Padded Support
- 30 Liters of Storage Capacity
- The main compartment is perfect for holding laptops and other large electronics that are up to 12 inches wide
Our customers have been asking for a waterproof backpack for a long time, said DryCASE CEO Dr. Roy Archambault. They want to be able to protect their sensitive electronics and other property when out on the water or while spending a day at the beach so we developed The DryCASE Waterproof Backpack.
The DryCASE Waterproof Backpack is available at http://store.drycase.com/Waterproof-Backpack-p/bp-30.htm and retails for $79.99.
DryCASE is the only manufacturer of patented vacuum-sealed cases for portable electronics such as smartphones, MP3 players, cameras, and tablets. Match up a DryCASE with another DryCASE LLC accessory, DryBUDS waterproof headphones with microphone, and listen to music, take calls or watch a movie at the beach, in the tub or at the pool!
- Tags: Press Releases
- Mile High Themes Collaborator