We do our best to provide you with an easy and efficient experience when shopping with us, as well as offer an array of shipping options depending on your needs. We offer Free Standard Shipping for all US Domestic states, NOT including Alaska, American Samoa, Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, USVI, Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, and Armed Forces Pacific. These locations will have a flat $10 charge.
When Will My Order Ship?
- We currently operate Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm eastern time.
- All orders placed before 3pm will ship out the same day.
- Orders placed after 3pm still have a chance to ship out same day, but we cannot guarantee this due to carrier availability. We always do our best!
- Tracking Numbers are generated and emailed when shipments are created. This does not mean your item has physically shipped. Tracking will update when the carrier scans your package.
Weekends and US Federal Holidays are not considered business days, nor do we operate or ship on them.
How Long Until I Have My Package?
This can depend on many variables such as chosen method of shipping, the day/time you place your order etc., but know we will do our best to get you your order as soon as possible!
Typically, once the package leaves our warehouse, you will have it within 2 business days. Quicker services, such as Standard and Priority Overnight are available at checkout.
In rare cases, small transit delays may occur. This could be due to inclement weather, or issues with the carrier, such as a truck breaking down etc.
DryCase is not responsible for service commitments made by the carriers. Time in Transit is estimated by the carriers and not guaranteed by us.
Do You Ship/Deliver on the Weekend?
- We currently do not ship orders on the weekend. We only ship orders Monday-Friday.
- We do set up shipments to be delivered over the weekend when available. Since we offer 2Day service, orders placed between Monday and Wednesday will arrive before the weekend.
- Orders placed on Thursday will arrive on Saturday (depending on service availability by the carrier). In rare cases, the carrier cannot provide that service to certain locations, and will deliver the following business day.
- We cannot guarantee any weekend delivery to Alaska and Hawaii, but we will try our best to make it happen.
- If placing your order on Friday and wanting Saturday Delivery, please call in to place your order so we can set that up for you. Kindly be aware that your order will have to be shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight with a Saturday Delivery Fee ($16) that is imposed by the carrier. More information about their Saturday Delivery service can be found on their website if need be.
Do You Ship International?
Yes, we are happy to offer worldwide shipping to our international customers! The packages we ship internationally are subject to duties & taxes. DryCase is not responsible for those fees once the package has been accepted in your respective country. If you refuse the package because you are unwilling to pay the fees, DryCase will not provide any form of refund or compensation. We ask that our international customers become familiar with their country's duties & taxes guidelines, so that we can achieve the best delivery experience.
To our Canadian Customers: We do utilize USMCA Forms with the shipments that will help cover the Taxes, but please be aware you may still be subject to pay a small Duty.
- Please be aware that per our Shipping Carriers, locations such as American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands can be treated as International Shipments and will have the possibility of Duties and Taxes. We will utilize the United States Postal Service when we can to help avoid such fees.
Please feel free to reach out to us at Info@drycase.com or 1-888-337-9776 if you have any questions or specific information regarding your international shipment.
I am Going on Vacation And Need This Product; Can You Ship to my Destination?
Yes, we can ship directly to your hotel, Airbnb, or travel destination. When purchasing either through our website or by phone, please make sure to specify that your shipping address is different from your billing address.
DryCase will do our best to accommodate the package being delivered to the destination of your choice, on the day you choose, but we cannot control the delivery times and cannot be held responsible if you leave the destination before the package arrives. Additionally, DryCase is not responsible if a hotel loses or refuses your package.
International hotels will not pay taxes & duties incurred by the shipment. Please check with hotel staff before placing an international order to a travel destination.