Enjoy World Oceans Day with your Waterproof Gear
World Oceans Day is Saturday June 8th! Get out and enjoy our beautiful ocean with one of our DryCase waterproof phone cases or a waterproof backpack!
Why do we celebrate World Oceans Day?
A healthy ocean is so important to our survival and helps us in many ways. Every year, World Oceans Day provides us with a day to honor, help protect, and conserve our ocean.
Here are a few reasons why the ocean is so important:
- Generates most of the oxygen we breathe
- Helps feed us
- Offers a pharmacopoeia of medicines
- Regulates our climate
- Provides inspiration and a place to relax and enjoy!
Find an event near you to help preserve and protect our ocean!
DryCase pairs with Ugly Stik for Hurricane Florence donation
Wilmington company, DryCASE pairs with Ugly Stik to donate waterproof bags to Hurricane Florence Responders Waterproof bags are available to volunteers and first responders throughout the week WILMINGTON, NC 2018 Hurricane Florence has been
- Mile High Themes Collaborator
- Tags: DryCase iPhone cell phone dry waterproof case DryCASE waterproof iphone case waterproof iphone bag waterproof digital camera case waterproof camera case waterproof mp3 player News Press Releases Recent Press waterproof backpack waterproof bag waterproof phone case
Waterproof Duffel Bag
DryCase’s Liberty Ship is a completely waterproof duffel bag, perfect for adventures of all kinds! The Liberty Ship Waterproof Duffel bag is perfect for any boating activities like fishing trips, rafting trips, scuba trips and
Best Backpack for Winter Hiking and Snow Skiing
The Best Backpack for all Conditions The Masonboro backpack is your go-to for any condition. From the tropical waters of the Caribbean to the frozen backwoods of Colorado, the Masonboro is your waterproof outdoor terrain